posted by Miss Marie @ 5:16am, Monday 17 November 2014.
From Skip and Marie:
Well here we are halfway through fall and winter is fast approaching! We have already had two snowfalls here at camp, but most of the snow is gone for now. As we count down the days to Thanksgiving our thoughts turn to how thankful we are for all of you who have supported the camp with your prayers, your time, your talents, and your giving. The camp could not minister effectively without those of you who have been faithful to its ministry and we as directors, as well as the Board of Directors are extremely grateful for all the love and care you have shown toward the cause of Christ and building His Kingdom in the hearts of children, youth, and families. May the Lord protect and richly bless you all!
- We are now scheduling Director, and Board of Directors visits to churches, schools, and community group. If you would like our Directors or one of our Board members to visit your church, school, or community group for a 5 minute presentation with a Q&A time following your service or meeting, please contact the camp via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 970-876-2108.
- We want to make you aware of the 2015 events so you can plan ahead for next year. They are:
Winter Season: Snow Camp Registration form on the back of this Newsletter.
January 23-25 Snow Camp for grades 7-12 Cost: $50
January 30-Feb. 1 Snow Camp for age 7- grade 6 Cost: $50
March 14 Annual Smoke Signal Fundraiser Dinner Free with invitation
April 25 Our First Work Day from 9-5 (lunch provided) Free
May 1-3 Teen Guy's Retreat grades 7-12 Cost: $50
May 9, 16 Work Days from 9-5 (lunch provided) Free
May 29-31 Helping Hands Church Group and Family Camp Fri. 10 a.m. to Sun. 11 a.m.
Free but we will have a donation jar in the kitchen to offset the cost of meals.
June 17-19 Training Camp for ages 13-17 Wed. 10 a.m. to Fri. 6 p.m. Free
June 21-26 Entering grades 5-7 in the fall Sun. 3:30 p.m.- Fri. 7 p.m. Cost: $120
June 28-July 1 Age 7- entering grade 4 in the fall (New Days) Sun. 3:30 p.m-Wed. 7 p.m. Cost: $100
July 5-10 Entering grades 8-10 in the fall Sun. 3:30 p.m.- Fri. 7 p.m. Cost: $120
August 21-23 Teen Girl's Retreat grades 7-12 Cost: $50
September 4-7 Annual Family Camp Fri. 6 p.m.-Mon. 2 p.m. New, Affordable Prices!
Cost: $50 per couple or $25 per adult, $12.50 children ages 6-17, Maximum cost per family will be $75
September 26 Fall Festival and Open House 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Free Admission
October 3 Final Workday of the season 9-5 (lunch provided) Free
November 14 Annual Thanksgiving Dinner 1 p.m. Bring a Side Dish
- Prayer requests~ Please pray:
1.That all staff positions will be filled for each camp in 2015 with staff members that are fully committed to being used by God in a mighty way.
2. For each child, adult, and family that attend camp in 2015 to come to a greater understanding of who God is and to commit their lives to Jesus Christ as their Savior.
3. For the Holy Spirit to direct the daily operation of the camp.
4. For the physical well being of the camp directors.
5. For protection of Staff, Board Members, and Directors from the plans of the enemy.(We, as Directors, pray every day that God will only allow those on the camp premises who will bring Glory to God and not harm to His ministry here.)
6. For the Lord to provide the funding for maintaining the buildings and grounds, and for the entire year's program.
Thank You For Praying!!!
- 52 Club and Year End Giving Reminder : If you would like to be a member of the 52 Club you need only to donate $52 a year to the camp. This can be a quarterly gift of $13 or a twice yearly gift of $26 or a one-time gift of $52. Write 52 Club in the memo line of your check or you may donate on our website using PayPal and write 52 Club in the memo section. Because Tepee Bible Camp is a 501c3 Charitable Organization all gifts to the camp are tax deductible. You will be sent a tax receipt from the treasurer. Please consider giving generously during this season.
- Our winterizing of buildings is complete so now we look forward to 2015 and our winter snow camps. Our theme this winter is "Follower or Fan?" Our lessons will be about what it means to be a committed follower of Jesus Christ. Activities include: Tubing, snow sculpting, music, Bible Lessons, Missionary hour, foosball, ping pong, and games. We look forward to seeing you there!
- All Snow Camps start with supper at 6 pm Friday and end at 2 p.m. Sunday.
- The fee per camper is $50, $15 of which is the non-refundable, pre-registration portion.
- Please confirm your interest in attending these camps by contacting us by phone or email no later than January 9 for the first camp and January 16 for the second camp because space is limited to 20 campers per camp. You will be contacted by these dates if the camp is subject to cancellation.
- Please send your registration form and $15 pre-registration fee postmarked by January 19 for the first camp and January 26 for the second camp, or you may register online under the Sign Up tab. Registrations postmarked after these dates will incur a $10 late fee. We have room for 20 campers per camp, so please contact us ASAP to secure your spot at camp.
- You DO NOT need a physical exam to attend these camps.
- WHAT TO BRING TO SNOW CAMP Lots of winter clothing, snow pants or suit, mittens/gloves, boots, plenty of socks, Bible, pen or pencil, notebook, flashlight, toiletries, sleeping bag, pillow, towel and washcloth.
- PLEASE leave electronic entertainment devices, cell phones, magazines, guns, knives, tobacco in any form, illegal drugs, alcohol, and immodest clothing at home.